Saturday, February 5, 2011

February 5, 2011

For the past, I don't even remember the years because its been so long, I have been closing Saturday nights at IGA. Basically a night at IGA is the same routine, night after night, week after week, month after month, year after year. You get the picture.

After my 11 years at Harmon's Market, sometimes I need to find ways to entertain myself so I don't go crazy. Now, don't think I don't do my job, I do, I just sometimes have a bit of downtime...yah, I could always reface or clean something, but why be an over achiever?

Anyway, tonight I decided to make use out of the random inches of snow we got today. The snow wasn't the awesome packable snow that you need in order to make a great snow man, but I made due with what I had.

After piling, and somewhat molding the snow, cutting out some cardboard wings, grabbing a carrot and using pen caps for eyes, I present you with the IGA Snow Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment