Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

I found myself driving through the Fairlawn Cemetery today, this is something I don't do often, but I felt draw there today for my picture. This is probably because one of my closest friends Dad passed away on New Years Day. I feel very sad for my friend and his family, but today in the cemetery, it had such a calming feel.

As I was driving, I passed by these graves of soldiers decorated for Christmas, I stopped and decided this would be the picture. I think I decided on this because my friend's father was a soldier. He served in the Vietnam war. So, I suppose I'll end this post here, and rest in peace, Johnny Cocagne.

Glory be to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning it is now and ever shall be world without end, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment